The DR-Z400E put simply is an Australian off-road icon, with over 20,000 units sold since its introduction in electric-start guise in 2000.
A living testament to Suzuki’s engineering team that a motorcycle, relatively unchanged for two decades is still as popular with weekend warriors today.
The DR-Z400E truly sits in a class of its own and offers Australian off-road riders a capable, ultra-reliable machine without the large price tag and intensive maintenance schedules of competition enduro models.
3 in stock
The 398cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve engine produces broad, tractable power and torque as well as boasting unparalleled reliability.
Rider-friendly electric engine starter with a lightweight electric starter motor and a compact, maintenance-free battery.
The bodywork features smooth transitions between the tail and seat to facilitate machine control on/off road.
Black Anodized Rims
Look the part out on the trails.
- Displacement: 398cc
- Engine: Single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Transmission: 5-speed, constant mesh
- Starter: Electric
- Front Suspension: 49mm SHOWA conventional fork with adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Rear Suspension: Link type, SHOWA shock with adjustable compression (High & Low Speed) and rebound damping and spring preload
- Front Brakes: Nissin twin-piston caliper, 250mm disc
- Rear Brakes: Nissin single-piston caliper, 220mm disc
- Length: 2310mm
- Width: 825mm
- Height: 1235mm
- Wheelbase: 1475mm
- Seat Height: 935mm
- Fuel Capacity: 10.0L
- Wet Weight: 138Kg
- Warranty: 12 Months, Unlimited Kilometres
- Model Code: DR-Z400EM1
3 in stock