Audiograms, Audiometry Tests and Hearing Tests for Kids & Adults
1 in 6 People Have Hearing Impairment - Are You One of Them?
This online hearing check will help you identify difficulties with understanding speech in background noise.
- You will be asked for your year of birth and your preferred language
- Try to find a quiet space and decide if you will use your device speakers or headphones
- Set the volume to a comfortable level
- You will hear 23 sets of numbers, always in groups of three, while background static noise plays
- The volume will increase and decrease as you move through the test
- Select the three numbers you hear by selecting the corresponding number shown to the tight in the keypad.
This hearing test does not replace a visit to one of our hearing clinicians and it does not constitute a medical diagnosis.
If you require further information or testing, you can come into one of our clinics for a comprehensive hearing test, audiometry test or audiogram. We also offer a hearing test for kids!